Cabo was so fun, non stop activities the entire time! It was such a perfect trip to have before James left, we had so much fun together and now lots of good mexican stories to tell:)
omg.. i had completely given up on you guys's updating on the blog and decided to just give you the benefit today.. and you updated! haha I love seeing you and your cute pregnant belly in your swimsuit, you arent fat at all, very cute. lol Miss yall!
Congratulations on having a boy (I think that's right). You look so cute pregnant. Being tan makes all the difference! I can't wait to see you this fall.
James and I met at college and were married in St George on 07/07/07. In 09 we had our first son, Benson, 2011 added our second son Eli, and 2012 added our third son Carter. We are busy busy with these little boys, they are little rascals for sure. James works at Kunzler Law Group in SLC and we now live in Centerville UT.
5 comments:
cute prego pic! gotta love cabo!
good work car! love the belly!
omg.. i had completely given up on you guys's updating on the blog and decided to just give you the benefit today.. and you updated! haha I love seeing you and your cute pregnant belly in your swimsuit, you arent fat at all, very cute. lol Miss yall!
Congratulations on having a boy (I think that's right). You look so cute pregnant. Being tan makes all the difference! I can't wait to see you this fall.
Oh! I guess you're still in Utah? We should hang out if you're ever bored, or if you just want to play with Bowen.
Post a Comment