Thursday, September 3, 2009



Last week I went back out to Virginia to spend some time with Jimmy and do some sightseeing since APX was over and it was my last chance to travel somewhere before the baby! We had a great time at DC, we went with our friends the Tripp's (Rob, Sarah, Ali and Ashlyn) and fit 6 people in the truck! 2 of which were under the age of 5 and 2 of which were preggers! Considering the circumstances we made great time, we left at 5:00am and spent the day hitting all the museums and momunments we could until about 8:30pm. We stayed with Mom and Dad's good friend Roger that night, he was the best host ever! Not only did he house 6 people but he supplied dinner, dessert, breakfast, games for the kids, and great conversation! We had an awesome time, day 2 we spent at the DC temple and Arlington Cemetary. Both amazing places to see. The next day James and I drove to Williamsburg where we took tours and learned a lot of history! It was fun to go back although I wish my best friend Kate was still going to school there! It would have been nice to have another great host!

2 comments:

cambersue said...

Holy Moly...what a hot looking belly! He's definatley growing! that's awesome...you're getting closer and it wasn't too miserable to travel. fun!

Andrea said...

Wow... how fun! I'm sad I missed you. Looks like you guys had a fun time... although James doesn't look too happy in the group pic. :)
The baby will be here before you know it. Good luck!!! You better be on top of posting the newborn pics.
I wish I could do the newborn photo shoot for you!!

Pics