Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do you do all day?



I seem to be asking myself this question a lot lately! Its better if you just don't think about it! Ha ha. It's been so great having Benson around, I still can't believe he's mine and he'll be in our family forever! He's getting big really fast, already gained 3 lbs in just 4 weeks! Likes to keep us up at night but he's just so dang cute I don't seem to mind:)

9 comments:

KT said...

you're such a pretty mom :)

beckie. said...

That is sooo cute :)

Kanien said...

What a sweetheart! Marcella keeps asking me when you are going to come back over! She is in Love with Benson.

Debra and JD said...

Oh James...you have yourself a boy! He looks so much like YOU! those eyes are beautiful!!
Carlee you are doing a great job! he is growing so fast!! he is darling...Grammy can't wait to see him.
Love you Benson Baby!

Reagan and Sarah said...

Hey, I found your blog! What is your e-mail address so I can send you an invite for mine?

Ok, Benson is sooooo cute!! I don't think I saw enough of his cute little face when you came to visit us in our meeting! He must be so fun!!

Jenna said...

i know. . the days fly by and sometimes you camn feel like you didn't accompluish much, but with all the baby work you have to pat yourself on the back at any other chore that gets accomplished right? He's a cute and tiny one!

Francis Family said...

So fun! We are so excited for you guys. Looks like you are doing a great job at being parents:) Congratulations again. I wish I could see all of you. You are pretty Carlee, even when you sleep:) Miss you lots. Your cuz Kylie

Julie said...

I love the title of this post! What do you do all day? Don't we all feel like that sometimes. Benson is growing so fast and I can't get over how cute he is! Hope you guys are doing well. P.S. I love the sleeping picture. Some of my favorite memories when baby G was a newborn was taking naps with him. Love it!

cambersue said...

So I can't believe you have a baby. It just is hard to imagine you actually having a life without me...i'm so excited to meet the little peanut, he is getting cuter all the time! I think he does have Jimmy's eyes...i love brown eyes!

Pics