
Last weekend i got together with some of my old friends from the BYU track team. It was so much fun because now we all have babies! Our lives have all changed so much from when we were on the team and we're all so happy with our little families! Conversation has gone from sore muscles and mile split times, to diaper changes and sleeping schedules! Wow, a few years makes such a difference:) Julie and Garner (1), Jenna and Carter (4 months), Me and Benson (2 months) and Tawny and Mya (6 months). I love you girls!
8 comments:
What a great picture! I definitely need a copy of this. Garner looks huge compared to the rest. I love it! See you on Wednesday!
Oh...what a special day! it is great when you can keep up with friends. Especially ones that you spent so much time with going round and round!
Yes - we have morphed into mommies now and we are obsessed with our little ones! Wish we were closer! See you in a few months!
Carlee...i didn't know you had a blog!!!
funny how life changes.
Christmas looks like fun.
I cant believe the accountant told James "No". That seems crazy. She must really be busy.
...You look great by the way.
that's hilarious! I love that they're all about the same age and you all look fabulous.
it's so amazing how one little creature can change EVERY aspect of your life.
PS I'm craving a Platt update and photos of Benson!!!
i am obsessed with this picture.
Post a Comment