Benson has been so funny the past few weeks, he's always learning new things and has developed quite the little personality. He is so curious about everything, and is usually getting into trouble. And don't even try to take away anything he likes or he'll let you have it. His favorite toys lately are blocks (aka "BLA"), cell phones, wisks, and pretty much any other kitchen tool! Still constant bruises but he's been a pretty tough little guy. He tries to say words all the time, today he was pretty successful with the word "glitter," not a typical word to teach a little boy but his favorite book is The Glitter Butterfly and he kept saying it over and over!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't wait to hold that little guy. He is getting so big!
He is so freakin cute! I love his hair longer:)
so precious! love the words!
Totally James Jr! Tyrel and I can't believe it!
Hi Carlee! Were you at the BYU vs CSU volleyball game? I am thinking I saw Benson on TV. He was crawling around looking cute.
Post a Comment