Sunday, October 31, 2010

Benson is 1

October 21 Benson had his first birthday! It was so fun, we had a baseball themed party at the park with some of our friends. Benson got some fun new toys and books and enjoyed his first cupcake! Here's a few pics to capture the whole experience...

c ..








4 comments:

cambersue said...

So stinking cute! I love the cupcakes and baseball krispies...you could still go into cake decorating you know.

Debra and JD said...

Oh that looks so fun! He is so BIG carlee...hard to believe isn't it? (well maybe a little hard to believe!haha)
You did a great job on his cake and those cupcakes are darling! I miss Benson!

Rachel Urie said...

I can't believe he is one and we've never even seen him! someday I hope, he is handsome! hope you are well

Jenna said...

aren't balloons so fun for them and for us to watch?! Such a cute one!

Pics