Life has been so crazy, and will only get crazier with another little boy running around destroying my house! I can't wait though, it's gonna be so much fun to have 3 "james" in my life! Maybe this one will look like me, but if it's like benson it will be like seeing another miniature james! Speaking of James, only another week until he finishes his first year of law school and we get him back! It really has gone by pretty fast, James has worked so hard and still managed to be the best husband and dad ever. I'm not sure how he has so much stamina! I've stayed really busy this spring with Boutiques and church and lotof playing with Bense. Benson has been so great lately, he is the funniest little thing i have ever experienced in my life! He's game to play and try new things all the time and narrates EVERYTHING he does and thinks. Yesterday he finally caught on to the number thing a little more and said, "one..two..five! I count! I count! One..two...one. I count!" And almost every day he asks for a "bike-ide", and when i pull out the bike he points and says, "a bike a bike!" like he's never seen one before. It's great, and then comes the jumping, jump jump jump off of everything. Off the couch, off the slide, off the curb, off the chair. And before he does it he says, "here i comes!"





7 comments:
Congrats Car! That's so exciting!
I had my second baby when Stan was in his second year of law school (so about the same time). Good luck and you will survive...after the first year of school things get way easier and you will see James a lot more!
I hunted down your blog. Now I can blog stalk you. CONGRATS on the new little boy! I find out on May 5th is mine is a boy or girl. When are you due?! I am due September 16th. I miss you and your motivation... :) I still owe you $11 too. I'll give you a call soon!
So fun to see you yesterday. Benson is a genius & such a cutie! K, it's gonna be fun to see how all this goes for us - round two!
3 "James"! I like that. I hope he's another miniature! No mater what he'll be so cute!
He is adorable Carlee. When is number 2 due? I am soooo happy for you!
Man! A little boy! Thats so exciting. Congrats. Seems like you are catching up to me fast!
How did Benson get so big? And I'm trying to think how much older he is than Tyce. I think he was born just a few months before.
He sounds like such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment