Monday, May 18, 2009

I have failed as a blogger




Ok, so I know I've been terrible with this whole updating your blog thing, but it's hard!!! Ha ha, but no more excuses! Here's the update from the last 10 months: I've been working, James has been working, we bought a house, I'm pregnant, I went to Hawaii, James went to AZ for spring training, we both went to Cabo San Lucas had a blast, didn't get the all-feared swine flu, James left for Virginia Beach for a new job, I'm still working, babysitting a lot, playing lots, and trying to get used to getting fat! ha ha.

3 comments:

William and Marianne said...

thats quite an update! =) and your pregnant!!!??? congrats!!!! what are you having? when are you due? christina is pregnant too and due oct 7th. what was your hubby spring training for? baseball or something?

Debra and JD said...

Nice job Carlee...you did great. Really the "keeping this all up to date" is over rated! haha YOur Cabo pics are so cute.

Yasmine said...

Congrats. And it's not FAT -- it's adorable baby weight. Keep updating!!

Pics