Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ohhh Benson!

So Benson is getting soooo big! Look at him, he's not a little guy anymore. I guess that's why you have more babies huh? Well, we've been waiting for this new baby and trying to prep Bense for it but I don't think he's too excited. Whenever we ask him if he wants a baby brother he says, "no...i don't. I don't wonk him!" When we ask what we should name the baby he says, "Pain, yeah Pain Platt!" Yikes, it might get dangerous for this new baby very soon, he's much safer in the belly for now. Benson has until thursday to be the only child so we're trying to make the most of it, lots of park time and coloring and riding bikes. Next post will be Platt offspring #2! Wish me luck:)

4 comments:

beckie. said...

bahh! so excited for you! love benson. he IS getting big. goodness gracious. i will come help you babysit. call me :)

us said...

Good luck with #2!

Jenna said...

so excited for you! it's great!

cambersue said...

What a cute little picture of Bense! I wonk him!

Pics