Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Eli James


We had Eli last thursday at 1:07pm, he weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and was 21in long. I was shocked to have such a large baby! He is so adorable and we are so grateful to be welcoming a big healthy boy into our family! Benson has done really well with him, he pretty much knows that Eli is here to stay. When we went for a family walk Benson told us that Eli was his best friend... wouldn't it be great if that lasted! Ha ha.

Eli and Mom- 30 min old

Cute Baby ELI


8 comments:

Merediths said...

He's adorable! So happy for you. Congrats too your family.

cambersue said...

Oh he is so cute...and can you believe those lips?!!! I am so excited to see the sweet little thing. Happy Napping!

Makenzie Iorg said...

So Cute! Can't wait to meet baby Eli.

Jenna said...

Happy day for you guys! Yes, that is a big baby - glad everything went well! LOVE Benson's reactions! What a doll!

ShuaChelle said...

These pics are so cute!! 1- I cannot believe how big Benson is. 2- that is one big, healthy baby! 3- i think this one def looks like you car!

Rachel Urie said...

oh wow! what a handsome handsome little guy, maybe one day we can meet him! Beautiful, congrats!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Eli and Benson are cute, cute names. Glad everything is well. Call me when things settle down!

The Bybees said...

He is beautiful! Congrats!! I haven't been in the blogging world for awhile, but I love the professional pics too. Our babies were almost exactly the same size. Beware, because now Crew is huge!

Pics